Gotta love

I know it's not proper English, but I am from the south ;-) I have always tried to be a positive person, but I have certainly let the trials of life get me down at times. Not so much as a New Year's resolution, but just as a life goal, I'm striving to be more positive and uplifting to myself and all those around me. With that in mind, here are a few things that I love...

Having a husband that after almost 8 years of marriage still makes me feel loved and beautiful!

Having a husband that cooks almost every meal we eat at home...and will make me lunch if I ask!

Having a husband that works hard and provides for our family!

Having the most beautiful, sweetest, and smartest 5 year old girl anyone could ever imagine!

Having two dogs that drive me insane, but provide the most unconditional love!

Having had the most loving, inspiring mom that I try to emulate in my life!

Having a dad that's always there for me and loves me no matter what...even if we do butt heads because we're so much alike :-)

Having a brother that is there when I need him and always has the right words to make me feel better!

Having a step-mother that loves me and treats me like I'm her own!

Having in-laws that help out with home improvement projects, come down to help when someone has surgery, and always makes me chocolate pie when I'm there for Thanksgiving!

Having so much family that I always have someone to talk to if I need an ear!

Having friends that are always there for me and show up (physically, virtually, or via snail mail) just when I need them to brighten my day, week, or month!

Having a church family that shows up at any and all hours of the day or night because you wanted or needed someone...even when  you don't ask!

Having a home that's filled with love and memories that will last a lifetime!

I just want to express my appreciation for all of the people that have been there for me...in the past or present. I've learned that the most important thing in life is to dwell on the good things...and as you can see, I have plenty of that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angry Mom

The Evangelical Church

"Swim"